This red oak roll top desk is a longtime favorite with an antique look and modern features. Made from North American red oak veneer and oak solids.
- English dovetail drawer construction where you can see the ends of the adjoining pieces at the corners of the drawers. This makes english dovetail the tightest and longest lasting joint. The English Dovetail makes the joint at the very edge of the wood. This means you get the most space inside the drawer.
- Full extension ball bearing drawer glides
- 1 secretary pullout
- Lockable tambour door up-and-over horizontal slats
- Top drawer: 9.625″W x 15.25″D x 2.25″H
- Center drawer: 9.625″W x 15.25″D x 5.75″H
- Bottom drawer: 9.625″W x 15.25″D x 9.75″H
All are made with Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.